Truck (TBR) and Off-The-Road (OTR) Retreading
Including the autoclaves, Akarmak offers turnkey plant solutions to its customers in TBR and OTR retreading. Depending on the process requirements, the autoclaves are heated with direct steam and hot air (electrical and indirect steam).
The Akarmak autoclaves can be offered with CE, ASME, EAC (GOST) certifications. Akarmak autoclaves are certified by well-known world certification agencies including TUV, Bureau Veritas, OneCIS, Lloyd, Hartford Steam Boilers.
- TBR and OTR retreading autoclaves in precured (cold) and orbitread retreading
- 120-160 ˚C working temperature and 6 bar working pressure
- Design and manufacturing in 2014/68/EU (PED), ASME SEC VIII Div. 1 (U&S), EAC (GOST) standards
- Standard sizes
- User friendly and flexible PLC control systems
- Electrical, Direct Steam Indirect Steam and Gas heating
- Optimum air circulation and homogenous heat distribution
- High quality and energy efficient insulation
- Highest safety standards design, manufacturing and superior durability
- Easy to maintain heating and cooling battery design
- Economical and adjustable valve, DPC and vacuum systems
- Turn key solutions including: Pressurizing systems, steam generator/boiler