Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC), Fibercement and Sand Lime Bricks Autoclaves
Akarmak offers autoclaves for the building material industry. The autoclaves include bayonet door closure systems and can be manufactured up to 55 meter length as a single piece. The autoclaves can be shipped as single piece or two/three pieces to be merged at site. Onsite merge welding work is done by Akarmak’s highly qualified team, tested and certified by well-known world certification agencies.
The Akarmak autoclaves can be offered with CE, ASME, EAC (GOST) certifications. Akarmak autoclaves are certified by well-known world certification agencies including TUV, Bureau Veritas, OneCIS, Lloyd, Hartford Steam Boilers.
- Building material autoclaves for autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC), fibercement and sand lime brick production
- 200˚C + working temperature and 15 bar + working pressure
- Design and manufacturing in 2014/68/EU (PED), ASME SEC VIII Div. 1 (U&S), EAC (GOST) standards
- Manual and automatic door control and safe bayonet door closure system
- High quality and energy efficient insulation
- Highest safety standards design, manufacturing and superior durability
- Turn key solutions including: Loading system, trolley, bridge, valves, piping, automation control, boiler