Established in 1990, Akarmak is based in Eskisehir, Turkey and offers autoclaves, medical waste sterilization systems and tire retreading machinery to its world-wide customers.
Akarmak has many years of experience in manufacturing high technology Autoclaves for various industries including Glass, Aerospace, Composite, Tire Retreading, Rubber, Building Material and Food industries. Having advanced engineering, design and manufacturing capabilities, Akarmak is able to offer autoclaves with the following certifications:
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU (PED)
- Simple Pressure Vessels Directive 2014/29/EU (SPVD)
- ASME SEC VIII Div. 1 (U&S)
- EAC (GOST)
- EN ISO 3834-2
- AD 2000 HPO
- ISO 9001:2015
- Other certifications that may be requested by authorities of different countries and jurisdictions.
The Akarmak autoclaves can be offered with CE, ASME, EAC (GOST) certifications. Akarmak autoclaves are certified by well-known world certification agencies including TUV, Bureau Veritas, OneCIS, Lloyd, Hartford Steam Boilers.
Having many years of know-how and experience, Akarmak also offers one of the largest product portfolios for Medical Waste Sterilization technology. Our product portfolio includes high capacity centralized plant sterilization machinery as well as smaller size hospital base sterilization equipment in both pre and post autoclave shredding technologies.
Tire Retreading is another industry in which Akarmak has many years of experience. The tire retreading machinery has been offered by Akarmak from the early start of our company, and the product portfolio includes truck tire retreading (TBR) and off-the-road tire retreading (OTR) machinery with the ability to set up turnkey plants for our customers.
Akarmak - Quick Facts:
- Established in 1990 and operating in Eskisehir - Turkey Industrial Zone
- A workforce of over 100, including a professional, experienced management team and highly qualified workers
- Well equipped and technological manufacturing plants
- Advanced engineering, design, manufacturing capabilities and well-established supply chain
- Growth and export oriented company with growing customer base in over 50 countries
- Advantageous logistics and close proximity to world markets